In the PBS Parents Child Development Tracker’s section on two-year-olds, it notes that “two-year-olds enjoy using their senses and motor skills to explore the world and are highly curious about unfamiliar objects, events and phenomena”.
I think it’s safe to say that we’ve weathered our fair share of unfamiliar objects, events, and phenomena over the past two years. We attribute a lot of the successes we’ve had thus far to what the Japanese call shoshin – facing all of these new and unfamiliar things with the mindset of a student and a thirst for new skills and knowledge. We’ve got a long way still to go, but thanks to all of our friends, family, and supporters, we’ve made some pretty crazy progress in two short years. Now it’s time to celebrate, and we’ve got a full lineup of new beers and events.
We’re kicking off our 2nd Anniversary Week with the release of three new hazy pales:
– A new batch of Albatross, our all-Galaxy spring double IPA
– Foshomo, an amped-up double IPA version of Momo, our Mosaic pale ale
– Foggy Mountain, a new American pale ale with Azacca, Amarillo and Simcoe hops
All three beers will be available on draft and in growlers. Bottles of Foshomo will be released during our Anniversary Bottle Release on Saturday, May 21st.
We’ve got a special, slightly-more-energetic-than-usual session of Beer + Yoga for you with a bumping night class complete with DJ.
BOTTLE RELEASE • 12PM
At noon, we’ll be releasing three new beers in bottles, as well as a limited number of 2nd Anniversary glassware and t-shirts.
– II: 2nd Anniversary Old Ale Aged in Oak Barrels ($15/bottle, limit 4 per person)
– Foshomo: Mosaic Double IPA ($10/bottle, limit 4 per person)
– The Unknown Unknown: Farmhouse Ale ($10/bottle, limit 4 per person) *
– 2nd Anniversary Glassware ($15)
– 2nd Anniversary T-Shirt ($20)
*EDIT: Unfortunately, The Unknown Unknown will not be released until after the 21st.
ANNIVERSARY PARTY • 5PM
Two Beer + Yoga classes to help you recover from the week’s festivities.