We’re almost one year old.
Maybe it’s because the renovation was an eighteen month process, so by comparison, we’ve only been open for business for two-thirds of the time it took to build the place out. Maybe it’s because we rarely stop to breathe before we move on to the next thing. Maybe it’s just because time flies when you’re having fun. But whatever it is, it has absolutely not felt like it’s been a whole year since we opened our doors on May 21st, 2014.
To celebrate this milestone, we’ve got a full schedule of events that we’ll be hosting in our taproom over the course of our anniversary week. Here’s the lineup:
A Braddock Beer Dinner with Kevin Sousa & Friends
Tuesday, May 19th • 6:30pm
Our second taproom dinner brings together a few of Braddock’s culinary personalities for an extra-special evening of beer, food, and community. Tickets available here.
Wednesday, May 20th • 5pm
Although our anniversary is technically on Thursday, we’re releasing a few new beers to celebrate a day early. Plus tacos from Pgh Taco Truck. Here’s the lineup:
- One, a Russian imperial stout aged in bourbon barrels
- Psycho Hose Beast, a wheat wine aged in bourbon barrels (Heaven Hill and Four Roses versions both available)
- Galaxy Saison, a modern farmhouse ale
- Straight-Up Regs, a traditional German-style hefeweizen
Thursday, May 21st • 5pm
Friday, May 22nd • 6pm
Blowfish BBQ‘s brisket nights have been overwhelmingly successful, and we’re turning one, so this makes sense.
This time we’ll also be joined by Dirty Dog Cigar Shoppe, who will be on site with cigars to pair with our beers.
Saturday, May 23rd • 12pm
- RPF002: Kitchen Sink
- Spice Cream Sandwich Pumpkin Tripel
- Nonstop Forever Barleywine
- Lethologica Quadrupel
- Skeuomorph Belgian Golden Strong Ale (NEW!)